Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MTD 11: Jog for 20-25 minutes

Time: 25 minutes
Speed: Brisk jog, some walking
Length: 2.25 miles
Pace -- 11:06

I don't think I was supposed to walk, but I did just on the hard inclines (the hills). I went to USA again. This time I had to be choosey with when and where I ran because the weather was terrible, but I found the right pocket of sunlight to run in -- it lasted almost exactly 25 minutes.

I've decided to add a little light weight workout into my routine to help strengthen the muscles I don't use when running. I already do a core workout on my off days, so I decided a little tone here and there couldn't hurt. I may post my results for those on rest days. I usually do them at night before going to bed, though, so they may show up after midnight on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment