Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Getting back into the habit

Time: 30 minutes
Speed: Brisk jog, some walking
Length: 2.4 miles
Pace -- 12:30

It's been a while since my last post, and unfortunately that also means it's been a while since I last ran (at least in the way I used to -- I've been running on a treadmill a lot lately because of the weather). But this morning I forced myself back into the habit, and I honestly couldn't be more tired -- nor more relieved I wasn't too out of touch with the habit. I've recently begun re-evaluating my goals for the short term, as you've read in the previous post, so my training will probably not follow the same pattern as before. I'll continue updating this blog with my runs, though, and add all of my personal reflections/anecdotes as they occur. It is still a blog, after all.

With that in mind ... I need to get the eff outta this city! It's so damn hot! Seriously, man, we've been having highs in the 90s for the past 2 1/2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment